Technical Audits Of Your Magento Website
Our Magento audits have been designed & developed by experienced, certified Magento PHP developers. As a Magento growth agency, and being one of the largest exclusive Magento agencies in Manchester, we’ve seen all the cheats and shortcuts that Magento developers can make, and the sometimes disastrous consequences it can have on the stability of your Magento site. Magento audits are the key to success for any ecommerce retailer. Small coding errors, or bad practices can cause problems such as continual bugs, or something more fundamental that could lead to critical failures such as down time, or a security vulnerability.
Our process has a colour-coded scoring system that highlights the most vulnerable areas of the ecommerce site. This makes the post analysis easy to interpret and allows you to understand quickly what areas need addressing. We will discuss each area with you in person
We have 30+ certified, in house Magento 1 & 2 Developers on hand for any of your Magento Development needs.
MAGENTO AUDIT PROCESS
1. Server & Hosting – areas such as php versions, mysql versions, folder and file permissions
2. Magento Details – Basic Overview of root directories, custom folders and files.
3. Magento Core – Editing of core files, overwriting of core modules
4. Design Files & Front End – Editing of design base files, core Java files, HTML errors
5. Multi Store setup – if applicable.
6. Payment Methods – Overview, overriding of core payment files
7. Caching – Level of caching enabled
8. Module Overview – what purpose, review needed, overview of any potential issues.
9. Custom Functionality – Investigation of any ‘major’ custom functions (risk, result, notes)
10. Configuration – Overview of core configurations of magento for errors.
11. Cross Browser – Investigation of conversations and % of traffic with notes of fundamental errors
12. Logging – Review of persistent log files
13. Users – Detail of all users
14. APIs / Integrations – Overview of core functions of all current apis and integration work
15. Suggested Work – Results of the above
We've worked with Brook Taverner for over 5 years and have been a key part of their online growth.View Case Study
Dip & Doze
A Magento 2 build for startup brand Dip & Doze. Part of Manchesters largest textiles company.View Case Study
We're on hand to help. With a team of strategists, developers and marketers, we have just the person to help with your questions!Contact Us
Magento Manchester – Monthly Meetup
As a Manchester Magento development agency we are happy to invite you to the Manchester Magento meetup which we host found here >.Posted : 01 January 2008Continue Reading
smartebusiness Now 100% Magento Certified
Great that all the main developers are now fully Magento Certified. Well done everyone https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/now-100-magento-certified-all-smartebusiness-ian-hammersleyPosted : 22 July 2014Continue Reading
Happy to announce that we are fully up to speed with Â Magento 2!Posted : 19 February 2016Continue Reading