Senior Client Manager
smartebusiness is an exciting place to work, an award-winning company and a clear mission to be the UK’s leading Magento Growth & Ecommerce Agency.
We are passionate about helping our clients harness the power of the internet and showing BIG changes and BIG results. We have done this over and over with clients and each time we refine our marketing methodology for even better results. Within the past 12 months, smartebusiness has worked with Siemens, Comic Relief, Swizzels Matlow, Johnsons the Cleaners, Love Hearts, Euro Car Parts, Brook Taverner, Brand XS, TMD Friction, Honeywell and Ubisoft. We founded the company in 2002, and have achieved sustainable growth every year. Weâ€™re based in the centre of Manchester, as well as offices in New Zealand.
Position: Client Manager
Vacancy Type: Permanent
What we’re looking for in a Senior Client Manager:
- Have an interest in Ecommerce and the online industry
- A hands on client manager who can manage their own clients. This will involve weekly calls, meetings and constant communication.
- Strong and demonstrable experience in communicating with clients both on the phone and via email.
- Experience presenting to groups of people (internal staff and externally to clients (powerpoint presentations/documents)
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Punctual Time management
- 2+ years experience in a client facing role (required)
- 1+ years experience working in eCommerce with the Magento platform
- Experience using Google Analytics (preferred)
- Effective written communication and analytical skills. You will be required to write statistical reports.
- Outgoing, confident, flexible
- Good at building relationships (face to face and virtual)
- Wit and intellect
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys challenges
- Enthusiastic, committed and passionate
- Extremely organised.
We offer a very competitive salary structure depending on your level of experience. Please send your CV / Covering letter toÂ email@example.com
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN SMARTEBUSINESS
– Bonus scheme – based on 5% of the profit divided equally by the number of employees
– Allocated training budget – 1% of turnover divided by the number of employees
– Dedicated Mentoring program by senior staff member
– Dedicated sessions for ‘exploring time’ to find and discuss new technologies, ideas, brain storming!
– Internal training courses every Friday afternoon
– Regular social smartebusiness events
– Flexi time (start between 7 and 10, go home from 3 and 6)
-Â One work from home day a month
-Â Extra holiday day each year for every year worked
-Â Â£1000 bonus paid when you reach 5 years at smartebusiness
-Â One extra week holiday during for your honeymoon!
-Â A lovely, happy place to work with great coffee!