smartebusiness is an exciting place to work, an award-winning company and a clear mission to be the UK’s leading Magento Growth & Ecommerce Agency.
We are passionate about helping our clients harness the power of the internet and showing BIG changes and BIG results. We have done this over and over with clients and each time we refine our marketing methodology for even better results. Within the past 12 months, smartebusiness has worked with Siemens, Comic Relief, Swizzels Matlow, Johnsons the Cleaners, Love Hearts, Euro Car Parts, Brook Taverner, Brand XS, TMD Friction, Honeywell and Ubisoft. We founded the company in 2002, and have achieved sustainable growth every year. We’re based in the centre of Manchester, as well as having offices in New Zealand.
Position: Magento Developer
Vacancy Type: Permanent
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Magento developer to join our team, that is self driven and has keen eye for clean, semantic code. Must be bright, ambitious, passionate, a strong communicator, able to work efficiently and across various projects and platforms.
- Have a relevant degree and at least two years of commercial experience.
- An intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative person, who will live and breathe code, staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
- An excellent eye for clean, semantic code.
- Good understanding of Magento,
- Experience building and installing Magento modules
- Strong understanding of the latest technology and code principles
- An excellent communicator, within the team and when liaising with production partners.
- Articulate and confident when explaining every idea.
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
- Knowledge of Version Control (GIT)
- Experience with Magento 2
- Experience working with servers (centos/nginx/varnish/php-fpm)
We offer a very competitive salary structure depending on your level of experience, we have reviews after 3 months, and 6 months there after. We will always pay over the current market rate. Please send your CV / Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN SMARTEBUSINESS
– Bonus scheme
– Allocated training budget
– Dedicated Mentoring program by senior staff member
– Dedicated sessions for ‘exploring time’ to find and discuss new technologies, ideas, brain storming!
– Internal training courses every Friday afternoon
– Regular social smartebusiness events
– Flexi time (start between 7 and 10, go home from 3 and 6)
– One work from home day a month
– Extra holiday day each year for every year worked
– £1000 bonus paid when you reach 5 years at smartebusiness
– One extra week holiday during for your honeymoon!
– A lovely, happy place to work with great coffee!