smartebusiness is an exciting place to work, an award-winning company and a clear mission to be the UK’s leading Magento Growth & Ecommerce Agency.
We are passionate about helping our clients harness the power of the internet and showing BIG changes and BIG results. We have done this over and over with clients and each time we refine our marketing methodology for even better results. Within the past 12 months, smartebusiness has worked with Siemens, Comic Relief, Swizzels Matlow, Johnsons the Cleaners, Love Hearts, Euro Car Parts, Brook Taverner, Brand XS, TMD Friction, Honeywell and Ubisoft. We founded the company in 2002, and have achieved sustainable growth every year. Weâ€™re based in the centre of Manchester, as well as offices in New Zealand.
Position: Office Executive
Vacancy Type: Permanent
What we’re looking for:
Weâ€™re looking for a passionate Support Desk Manager for our Manchester office.
What weâ€™re looking for in an Support Desk Manager:
- Provide leadership and direction in improving efficiencies within the support desk
- 1+ year Magento experience (required)
- 2 year+ experience in a client facing role
- Experience managing a number of clients directly
- Weâ€™re looking for someone who has experience in communicating with staff, clients both on the phone and via email.
- A bubbly personality with excellent communication skills.
- Working with Development manager and clients to create the functional specifications for the projects
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Have an interest in Ecommerce and Social Media.
- Computer literate
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Effective written communication skills
- Project management experience (preferred)
Expectations of the day to day role of the Support Desk Manager:
- Management of incoming Support requests that have been submitted daily
- Daily communication with clients
- Delegation of support work to the development team
- Ownership and management of the tickets (ensuring deadlines are agreed and met)
- Management of clients retainers
- Reporting on a clearly defined list of KPIs
- Management of Support Desk Related SOP
- Outgoing, confident, flexible
- Good at building relationships (face to face and virtual)
- Wit and intellect
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys challenges
- Enthusiastic, committed and passionate
We offer a competitive salary structure depending on your level of experience. Please send your CV / Covering letter to email@example.com
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN SMARTEBUSINESS
– Bonus scheme – based on 5% of the profit divided equally by the number of employees
– Allocated training budget – 1% of turnover divided by the number of employees
– Dedicated Mentoring program by senior staff member
– Dedicated sessions for ‘exploring time’ to find and discuss new technologies, ideas, brain storming!
– Internal training courses every Friday afternoon
– Regular social smartebusiness events
– Flexi time (start between 7 and 10, go home from 3 and 6)
-Â One work from home day a month
-Â Extra holiday day each year for every year worked
-Â Â£1000 bonus paid when you reach 5 years at smartebusiness
-Â One extra week holiday during for your honeymoon!
-Â A lovely, happy place to work with great coffee!