smartebusiness is an exciting place to work, an award-winning company and a clear mission to be the UK’s leading Magento Growth & Ecommerce Agency.
We are passionate about helping our clients harness the power of the internet and showing BIG changes and BIG results. We have done this over and over with clients and each time we refine our marketing methodology for even better results. Within the past 12 months, smartebusiness has worked with Siemens, Comic Relief, Swizzels Matlow, Johnsons the Cleaners, Love Hearts, Euro Car Parts, Brook Taverner, Brand XS, TMD Friction, Honeywell and Ubisoft. We founded the company in 2002, and have achieved sustainable growth every year. We’re based in the centre of Manchester, as well as offices in New Zealand.
Position: Brand Manager
Vacancy Type: Permanent
What we’re looking for :
In order to deliver the 5 year vision there is a need for a role to develop and champion an effective communication strategy to ultimate raise the profile of smartebusiness and position us as the though leader in the space.
This role will champion the voice of the customer in everything that we do, using customer insight to inform and develop compelling communication strategies that resonate with our customers.
This role will report into the CEO directly
- To create and run the marketing & brand calendar for smartebusiness
- To be responsible for all planning and running of events
- Play an integral role in creating regionally-focused Digital Marketing programs
- Manage internal reporting of marketing performance, ensuring that management information is robust
- Ability to influence internal stake holders operating at multiple levels within the organisation
- Narrative / storytelling ability to inspire and excite others
- Self-Starter, can identify, lead and manage projects
- Passion to seek out new ideas and bring them to life
- Sound creative judgement including the ability to write compelling, relevant and distinctive briefs
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills:
- Degree/ or equivalent level education
- Significant number of years marketing experience
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing communication
- Understanding and track record of marketing campaign management
- Experience of Magento & ecommerce
- Budget management & ROI analysis
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN SMARTEBUSINESS
- Allocated training budget – 1% of turnover divided by the number of employees
- Dedicated Mentoring program by senior staff member
- Dedicated sessions for ‘exploring time’ to find and discuss new technologies, ideas, brain storming!
- Internal training courses every Friday afternoon
- Regular social smartebusiness events
- Flexi time (start between 7 and 10, go home from 3 and 6)
- One work from home day a month
- Extra holiday day each year for every year worked
- £1000 bonus paid when you reach 5 years at smartebusiness
- One extra week holiday during for your honeymoon!
- A lovely, happy place to work with great coffee!